Unbeatable Energy has been a member of the Manchester Business Network for many years, so it was a real pleasure to deliver this up beat seminar for the members last week at the Yang Sing Restuarant. In a short space of time the group managed to create a complex hand percussion rhythm; play a three part African drumming piece; a call and responce break and sing (in tune) a beautiful African song from Sierra Leone called 'Djole'. Not bad at all for just an hour on a Thursday morning! Unbeatable Energy would like to thank the following participants for making the seminar sound so funky!
- Sophie Street from Caudwell Children
- Andrea Creedon from Spectrum Coaching
- Michael Turner from Vision Photo Training
- Sharon Renshaw from Benzina Propoerty Management
- Geoffrey Klein from G Klein Commercial Mediation
- Gavin Biggs from Tri-Consulting
- Adrian Brown from Sourcing 4 Success Ltd
Lastly a special thanks to Helen Bennett from the Manchester Business Network for inviting us to run the seminar and for being such a fantastic and supportive host for the event.