It’s Samba Time!
The Rio 2016 Olympics are happening this summer. It’s carnival time for the whole world. So what better way to inspire and involve your pupils than with a real samba drumming workshop?
Our workshops give your class an unforgettable group drumming experience. They’ll go hands-on with authentic Brazilian samba drums; learn about the culture of carnival and work together to make exciting samba music and rhythms.
Samba’s Unique Learning Experiences
There’s nothing else like samba! It’s energetic; it’s colourful and it will give your students a unique insight into the traditions of Brazil, venue of the 2016 Olympics and World Cup 2014.
Our school samba drumming workshops also have lots more valuable outcomes. Pupils will:
- Learn about and play a new form of music
- Gain an awareness of other cultures and traditions
- Develop their musical skills in line with the National Curriculum
- Communicate and work together to play music and rhythm games
- Try a whole range of samba drums and hand percussion
- Express themselves creatively in a new way, which can boost confidence
Please get in touch to talk about your school and requirements.